171 Crofton Park Road SE4 1AJ
I am an honest, trustworthy, hard working professional and I am starting my Barbering training at The London School of Barbering. Looking for part time / full time work within a barber shop so I can fully learn and understand the industry whilst gaining valuable on the job experience.
CVUK Retail Recruitment
Retail Recruitment Consultant, London May 2015 – Present
Head of Menswear Recruitment
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Placing adverts in relevant market journals and publications, job boards and local press.
- Setting and reaching KPI targets.
- Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
- Conducting phone interviews with prospective candidates.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Developing a relationships with clients and candidates.
- Updating the recruitment agency database with the details of potential candidates.
- Cold calling companies to generate more business for the recruitment agency.
- Building own database of clients and contacts.
- Made the fastest placement, within 2 weeks, in CVUK history.
Nike Town London, Oxford Circus, London July 2014 – May 2015
- Working within the worlds largest and most popular Nike Town.
- Team leading the menswear sportswear department.
- Ensuring the team hit all KPI targets.
- Learnt all the product knowledge of each item on my floor.
- Have had many positive Customer reviews about my exceptional levels of services and experience I have given them.
- Overseeing visual merchandising displays and stock control.
- Serving and advising customers on unique apparel and equipment.
- Telephone enquiries.
- Operating tills, cash handling.
- Meeting and Greeting customers to give them a great store experience.
Stone Island, Selfridges Concession, Oxford Street, London July 2013 – July 2014
Store approved by Selfridges working for Stone Island.
- The best department store in the world.
- Raised sales and conversion by 22% from previous years figures.
- Selling luxury high end clothing.
- Stock counts, Replenishing stock and visual merchandising.
- Telephone enquiries and over the phone orders.
- Learning and revising new product knowledge on a regular basis.
- Consistently met and exceeded sales targets individually and as part of a team.
Stone Island/C.P Company, Soho, London June 2013 – July 2013
At both these shops I worked as a sales assistant working in a team helping the company achieve our targets each week.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Selling high end luxury clothing.
- Keeping the standards in store up to a hygienic level.
- Visual merchandising and stock replenishment.
- Memorising product codes and prices for hundreds of items on sale.
Woolrich John & Bros, Soho, London September 2012 – June 2013
- I was working in a small team and excelled extremely quickly.
- Store standards kept to a high level
- Making sure we reached and exceeded our targets
- Continuously had highest sale record across all 5 stores owned by the company
- Key holder for the store, opening and closing the store
- Banking petty cash and cashing up at the end of every day
- I also had opportunities to do the visual merchandising in the Harrods Woolrich concession on 3 occasions.
London Jan 2012- September 2012
- Gained domestic jobs in and around south west and east London.
- All business admin.
Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London May 2009 – June 2009 Sales Assistant/Work experience placement
- Cleaning and looking after the store
- Visual Merchandising
- Meeting and greeting
- Looked after stock counts, stock room orders and layouts
- I got along with everybody and adapted to the environment very quickly
Royal Alexandra and Albert School
2006 - 2010
6 GCSE’s graded A – C
South Thames College Wandsworth
2010 - 2011
Plastering and Rendering Level 1