I am an ambitious, hard-working team player with a ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude. Above all, I am a people person and easy to interact with. I am dedicated and passionate about developing my skills further as a barber and confident in my abilities with my current experience.
London School of Barbering
Covent Garden, London
March 2014 – May 2014
Completion of a 350 hour intensive barber training course (NVQ recognised), achievements to include:
· Completion of over 100 men’s haircuts on live models.
· Awarded a distinction pass and my NVQ level 2 Diploma in Barbering which involved theory assessment writing of haircuts performed as well as completing a haircut and shampoo service within a set time frame.
· Ability to complete classic cuts, disconnected cuts, fades; execute tapering and other hairstyles using techniques including scissor over comb, clipper over comb, layering, texturising and point cutting.
· Ability to execute a traditional hot towel cut throat shave and performing over 20 shaves on live models
· Several models requesting myself again for a repeat haircut upon the next visit, contacts made and followers on social media.
Hautlieu School Jersey
- 2002-2006 8 x GCSE (A-C Grade) and 4 x AS Levels