A well-presented, hardworking Hair Stylist/Junior Barber. Wishing to succeed in giving outstanding client experience by developing and enhancing a client’s personal appearance. Open to learning new skills and technique, whilst at the same time advising clients on hair styles, care and recommending products.
Cutting styles, such as: uniform layers, graduation, fringes, partings, outlining the ears, fading, shaping sideburns, cut facial hair, shaping beards
josh and jon hairdressing
March 2016 – February 2017
· Welcoming customers & talking to them about their requirements
· Using fingers, combs, barber scissors and other accessories
· Keeping the salon and equipment safe and clean.
· Communicating with all types of customers, listening to their needs.
· Styling, cutting, colouring
· Supporting other salon members with their duties
Nvq level 2 Barbering
London Hair Academy Febuary 2017- April 2017
BA Hons English Literature 2:1
University of the West of England September 2012 – July 2015