NOW RECRUITING: New creative hub in the heart of Leeds with in-house, full floor, barber’s studio.
Who we are:
A hotbed for the best of independent talent within the Leeds area; all with a uniquely aligned vision for a new era in health, beauty and wellbeing. Set over 3 floors in our central Leeds location, comprising of barbering base, tattoo atelier, brow and lash gallery, make-up bar, social hub and creative consciousness collective. Our mission is to provide a creative journey that not only enhances the outward appearance but works to simultaneously nourish the inner glow and wellbeing of the client.
Who we are looking for:
- Self-employed barbers with a true passion for their work.
- Existing client base. (preferred)
- Exceptional reputation for high quality and customer service.
- Fully competent in barbering for all hair types, being able to complete full scissor cuts, clipper cuts, shaving and skin fades to a high standard based on customer consolation.
- Fully competent in applying lather and shaving beards, or neck and temple hair contours, using razors.
- Fully competent in providing beard/moustache trims and grooming.
- Ability to provide face and scalp massages. (preferred)
- Ability to provide additional services to customers based on their requirements such as nose and ear singes/trimming/grooming. (preferred)
- Ability to upsell any grooming products to customers, when required.
- Confident in providing consultation and advice to customers when required.
- Previous experience gained in a salon environment.
- Great communication skills and confident personality.
- Ability to work well within a team of barbers.
- Excellent work ethic and reliability are essential.
- Full time 5 over 7 days work hours (part time negotiable)
On applying, please provide some details of your barbering background along with an Instagram account name so we can view your work prior to arranging a telephone interview.
What we offer:
- To be part of a team that believes this industry should be more than getting numbers in and out of the door; a team that wants to build a safe space and a relationship within our community of clients to provide an experience and a place where any and all are welcome.
- Working in our flagship location in the heart of Leeds; from brand new facilities of the highest quality, designed to be unique, comfortable and induce creativity.
- Uncapped earnings with percentage split chair rental and perks package for each barber.
- Additional assistance in building personal brand and client base within the business.
- A chance to be more than just a team member but to be a family member at the forefront of our creative awakening.